Does Your HVAC Business Need a New Logo?
1. Are you starting a new HVAC business? A logo is the most important part of your company’s visual identity and branding. It will help you stick in customers’ minds as you start to build your business.
2. Is your old logo outdated? The 1990s ended almost two decades ago! If your HVAC business has been around that long, congratulations! But if your logo looks like it has been around that long, it may be time to consider an upgrade.
3. Did you change or expand your services? For example, many HVAC companies now offer plumbing services in addition to their HVAC work. You may want to alter your existing logo to reflect any changes you have made to your service offerings.
4. Has the name of your business changed? If the name of your business does not match your logo, you are going to confuse your customers! A name change is the perfect opportunity to refresh your promotional materials and design a new logo.
ProMatcher is here to help make your new logo a reality! We excel at helping HVAC business owners market their services more effectively to attract new customers.
Sign up for your free ProMatcher account today!
We can connect you with a leading logo design service.
HVAC Company Logo Design Questions
When you show up to a job site, it is helpful to know the scope of the project before arriving so that you can bring the proper tools. Think about designing your new logo the same way.
Whether you are designing the logo yourself or working with a designer, you are going to need a rough idea of what you want out of a logo.
Are there any colors you particularly like? Any you strongly dislike?
Do you want your logo to include any contact information like your phone number or website?
You should also think about if you want to include any graphics or a company slogan. Typically, any graphics you include should relate back to the services you provide. An image of a wine bottle or a bicycle in most cases won’t make sense for an HVAC company.
Also consider where you plan to put the logo. Will you wrap your vehicles with it? Will you put it on uniforms? Business cards? This may help you determine how “busy” or simple the logo should be.
Join ProMatcher today and we can help you find the right logo design company to execute your vision.
How to Design an HVAC Logo
Every HVAC company has different marketing needs and their own unique budget. Luckily, there are several options when it comes to logo design so a new logo is possible no matter what your budget is.
1. Do it yourself.
This is a particularly appealing option if you have a small budget. However, it’s worth mentioning that designing your own logo can really go awry if you don’t have the right graphic design skills. It’s critical that your logo look professional and be high-quality enough to be featured in your marketing materials.
2. Try an online logo maker.
If you’re on a budget but don’t have the design chops to create your own logo, using an online logo making service may be the perfect option. It’s usually less expensive than hiring a designer, but you don’t have to do all the work yourself. Just let the company know the colors and design preferences you have in mind. They will put together a custom logo using your choices.
3. Hire a local designer.
If you prefer to work one-on-one with a local design company, this is your best bet. Take a look at ProMatcher’s Graphic Design Pricing Guide
to see how much you can expect to pay to have your logo designed. If you experience a little sticker shock, keep in mind that this is an investment. You can use this logo for many years to come and it’s what customer most associate with your business. Having a great logo is often the key to building a successful HVAC business.
4. Host a design contest.
Competitions can be great because they can give you plenty of designs to choose from. Holding the contest offline is totally fine, but you may have a more diverse selection if you host it online instead. Once the contest ends, you can purchase your favorite logo.
Signing up for a ProMatcher account is completely free. We can help you start growing your HVAC business
right away by introducing you to logo designers, lead generation companies, and website builders.