Choosing the Right HVAC Company Name
Choosing the right name for your HVAC business is one of the most important steps when starting a new company. We have put together this article to help you come up with a great name for your heating and cooling business.
Let's be real. New HVAC businesses are started every other day. What are you going to do to stand out from the competition?
Click here to find marketing ideas for your HVAC business.
29 Heating & Cooling Company Name Examples
We've compiled a list of name suggestions to get you started. Get inspired! Put your own spin on one of the names listed below.
Company names based on your location
West Texas Heating + Cooling
Faulk County HVAC
Piano District Heating & Air
Long Beach Cooling Co.
Lemon Road HVAC Specialists
HVAC Associates of South Georgia
Omaha HVAC Experts
Company names based on your own name or family name
Grolli Family HVAC
John J. Paul Heating and Air
Fred the Furnace Guy
Duncan Stewart Heating Specialists
Russell & Sons HVAC Contractors
Smith & Smith HVAC Associates
J. Fox Heating and Cooling
Company names based on the specific services you provide
Ramirez HVAC and Plumbing
Crown Boulevard Heating, Cooling, and Electrical
Goulden Heating & Solar
Black Canyon Duct Cleaning
Manny's A/C Repair
Murphy Ventilation, Inc.
J. Carver Residential HVAC
Company names that emphasize the quality of service
Champion A/C and Heating
MVP Comfort Systems
Innovative Plumbing and Air
Tier One Climate Control Solutions
Infinity HVAC Repair
Priority Climate Solutions
Premiere Plumbing & Heating
Preferred Air of Northern Virginia
Sign up for your free ProMatcher account and learn how to grow your HVAC business.
Tips for Naming Your HVAC Company
1. Make it very clear that you are an HVAC company! Using words like "HVAC" and "Heating and Cooling" are very popular choices.
2. Be unique! Be careful not to choose a name that is too similar to another local HVAC company.
3. You should love the name! Don't settle on a name until you are 100% happy. Changing the name in a few months or a few years will be a hassle.
4. Ask for help! If you're stuck, ask your friends and family members for help. Their input can be super helpful.
5. Don't rush the process. There are many steps to setting up a new HVAC business. Do you have all of the necessary skills? Don't get stuck on choosing a name. You could try reading more about HVAC systems
.Try coming up with an advertising slogan or a mission statement first. That brainstorming process may help get the creative juices flowing.
Last Changed: November 18, 2019