4 Reasons for an Electrician to Get a New Logo
1. If you're just starting a brand new electrical business, you'll need a logo. This will be a key part of your new company's identity.
2. Your old logo is a little outdated and needs a bit of a makeover. It's very common for companies to re-design their logo from time to time.
3. Your electrical company has recently changed its name. This is a great time to invest in a new logo.
4. You no longer like the style of your logo. It could be possible that you're tired of wearing a yellow shirt to work everyday.
No matter the situation, we are here to help. ProMatcher helps electricians learn how to better market their businesses. If you need a new logo, we can introduce you to a logo design company.
Join ProMatcher today and get started!
Electrical Company Logo Design
First, you'll need to do a little bit of brainstorming. Before contacting a designer or design service, do a little creative thinking on your own. What do you want the new logo to say about your electrical company?
Are you looking for something sleek and modern? Or, do you prefer something that's a little bit more traditional?
What colors do you like?
Do you want to incorporate a company slogan into the logo?
Is there a way to incorporate the types of services I provide into the logo?
Do I just want to include the company name? Or should the logo incorporate any graphics? Many electricians' logos include outlets, lightbulbs, plugs, lightning bolts, and other similar symbols.
How to Design an Electrical Logo
There are a few different routes you can take if you need a new electrical logo.
1. Hire a local graphic designer.
If you would like to work one-on-one with a real human, this is a great option. Check out ProMatcher's Graphic Design Cost Report
to see how much that might cost.
2. Do it yourself.
If you have strong computer skills, you might be able to design your own electrical logo. There are several programs you can use to design your own logo. Illustrator, Photoshop, and Canva are some of the options available. The best part? The DIY option is always very affordable!
3. Host a logo design contest.
This can be done online or offline. Holding a contest can be a great way to see a lot of logo options before making your final decision. There are websites that will allow you to host a contest where graphic designers can submit their designs. At the end of the contest, you can purchase your favorite logo.
4. Use an online logo making service.
There are several online logo makers that use can to design a new logo. The best thing about using one of these logo makers is that you don't have to be great with computers to figure it out. Based on your individual design preferences, they can design a custom logo for your business in just a few minutes. They may already have templates in place for electrical logos.
Sign up for your free ProMatcher account today! We can introduce you logo designers, website builders, and lead generation companies for electricians. Get help growing your electrical business!
Deciding on Your Electrical Contractor Logo Design
Before making a final decision, ask yourself these questions:
1. Do I like the logo? Really, you should love it.
2. Will I be happy with this logo in 5 years? 10 years?
3. Does it look like the logo of an electrical business?
4. Does this logo represent my electrical business well?
5. Can I put this logo on everything? Your logo will appear on vehicles, business cards, company uniforms, brochures, invoices, and your website.
6. Is the logo unique? Is it different enough from other company's logos?
7. Is the font easy to read? (up close and from a distance)
Join ProMatcher today and let us match you with a logo design company!