Choosing the right name for your electrical company is very important decision. Stand out from the competition by picking a great name for your electrical company. We have put together this article to help you come up with the best name for your new company.
31 Electrical Company Names
It's time to get inspired! We've put together a list of possible electrical company names for you to consider. Substitute in the name of your town or a local landmark. If you would rather include your family name, you can do that too!
1. Casey Electrical Services
2. Electrical Associates of Greater Memphis
3. Murphy & Sons Electrical
4. Glen Rock Electrical Contractors
5. Midtown Electrical Group
6. Belle Avenue Electric
7. First Choice Lightning Protection
8. Murphy Electrical & HVAC
9. Elite Electric & Power
10. Casey Family Electric Co.
11. Boulevard Lighting & Electric
12. M.J. Paul Electric, LLC
13. The Eclectic Electric Company
14. High Voltage Electrical Group
15. Venice Beach Generator Specialists
16. Tampa Commercial Electrical Services
17. Affordable Electrical Contractors
18. The Eco-Friendly Insulation Guys
19. H & C Electrical Inc.
20. Advanced Wiring Specialists
21. Mighty Mitch's Electrical & More
22. Summit Heating and Electrical
23. Kansas Electrical Innovations
24. Ocean Ave Electrical and Lighting Design
25. Onyx Electric Enterprises
26. White Tiger Wiring Associates
27. Ed the Electrician
28. Prestige Electricians
29. The Electrical Professionals
30. Bobby Lee Electrical Contracting
31. Luxury Lighting and Electrical
Click here to find new marketing and advertising ideas for electricians.
Quick Tips for Picking the Right Name
1. Keep it short. Names that are too long may be hard to remember. Honestly, it doesn't need to be longer than 2-4 words.
2. Keep it simple. Names that are too vague (think "Brown Industries") or too complicated (something like "A.J. Brown Electrical, HVAC, and Home Security Solutions) can be confusing. The most important thing is that people know that you do electrical work.
Naming Your Electrical Contracting Company
Once you've decided on a name for your electrical company, ask yourself these questions.
1. Is it obvious that you are an electrician?
2. Will the name help you stand out from local competitors?
3. Can the name of your company be easily confused with another company with a similar name?
4. Is there a website domain name available to match your company name?
5. Will you be happy with the name in one year? 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
6. If you decide to expand your company's service offerings, will you need to change your company name?
If you feel confident in your name choice after answering these questions, congratulations! It's now time to start getting your name out there. Join ProMatcher and start promoting your electrical company
. It's a free service for all electricians.