Naming your solar company is one of the most important steps of setting up a new business. Choosing the right name can help you get your solar business off the ground faster than ever. We've put together this list to help you come up with a great name for your solar energy company.
Once you've settled on a name, join ProMatcher and get help marketing your business.
Find marketing ideas and more!
Our List of Solar Company Name Ideas
We've compiled this list of business name suggestions to get you started. Get inspired! If you're having trouble starting from scratch, you can put your own spin on one of the names listed below.
1. PHX Solar Panels
2. Arlington County Solar
3. Pittsburgh Solar Homes
4. Solar Installed by Sal
5. Northern Virginia Solar Associates
6. Montgomery Solar Systems
7. Ashburn Solar Enterprises
8. Fredrick Family Solar
9. Superior Solar Solutions
10. Memphis Solar Consultants
11. Priority Solar of Asheville
12. Champion Solar Energy, Inc.
13. Blue Creek Solar Repair
14. Old Dominion Solar Partners
15. 305Solar Homes
16. Rostram Residential Solar
17. Kendrick Solar Innovations
18. Murphy Clean Energy Solutions
19. Sacramento Commercial Solar
20. P & G Preferred Solar
21. Sterling Solar Contracting
22. Northwest Arkansas Solar Group
23. SunshineSolar Co.
24. Sebastian Solar Designs
25. Tenafly Solar Decisions
26. The Solar Brothers
27. Middlebury Modern Solar
28. Summithill Solar Contractors
29. Premiere Solar Homes of Georgia
30. Full Circle Solar
31. Black Diamond Solar Roofing
32. Cobalt Solar Technologies
33. Singular Solar Integration
34. Huntington Beach Solar Supply
35. Peachtree Solar Installation
36. Greensboro Solar MD
37. Off the Grid Solar Systems
38. Paul & Sons Solar Panels
39. Spectrum Roofing & Solar
40. Affordable Sustainability Solutions
41. PJ Electric + Solar Professionals
42. Max Voltage Solar
43. Crystal City Clean Energy
44. Riverside Solar Services
Get help marketing your solar panel business by joining ProMatcher today!
Quick Tips for Choosing a Name
1. Make it obvious
that you are in the solar business. Eliminate the guesswork! The easiest way to do this is to include the word "Solar" in the name of your business. If you also provide additional services (such as roofing or electrical), you may also want to include those keywords in your solar company name.
2. Keep it short!
Your company name does not need to be much longer than 3-4 words long. Anything longer than 5 words may be too long. Your company name should be easy for customers to recall and remember.
3. Your company name should also be unique to your business
. What does this mean? If you do a Google search for your new company name, what else comes up? Are there other companies out there with similar names? Would it be easy for someone to confuse your solar business with another local company? If possible, you want to avoid situations like this. You could accidentally be losing business this way.