Pest control brochures can include some or all of the following:
1) Descriptions and pricing for your most common service offerings.
2) Benefits of different pest treatments – or consequences of not treating. You could share a powerful fact or statistic to catch their attention.
3) A personal note from the CEO explaining why your company stands out and what your company values are.
4) Licenses, credentials, or certifications that your company holds.
5) Bold contact information and a strong actionable message, such as “Call for an estimate today!” or “Call to schedule your free consultation!”
6) A coupon for a discounted first treatment.
7) FAQs about how your pest control services work.
8) High-quality images and glossy paper. You want to make a good impression, don't you?
How to Make Great Pest Control Business Cards