Is Your Insulation Business Website On Track?
Your insulation company needs a website. If you don't have one already, it's time to build one. This is how customers are going to discover your business online. Your job is to turn these window shoppers into new leads and paying customers!
A great website can help an insulation contractor generate high-quality leads all year long. Your website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It's working for you - even when you're asleep. When someone clicks onto your website, you want to make a great first impression. Follow the tips below to make sure that you're on the right track.
Your insulation website should include:
1. Your insulation business name
2. Your company logo
3. All relevant contact information (phone number, email, mailing address)
4. Your service area (list of cities and/or zip codes that you serve
5. Standard hours of operation
6. List of the services you provide (insulation installation/replacement, soundproofing, home energy audits, etc.)
7. Insulation materials you use (spray foam, cellulose, fiberglass)
8. High-quality photographs of past jobs
9. Online form to collect prospective customers’ contact information
Is your insulation website mobile-friendly? Additionally, you need to make sure that your website is "mobile friendly". What does this mean? When someone pulls up your company website on their cell phone, is the text easy to read? Do the pictures fit on the screen properly? More and more consumers are using their cell phones to research local businesses before they decide who to hire. If your insulation company's website is not optimized for all tablets and mobile devices, you could be losing business to your competitors already.