Selecting a name for your construction company is one of the most fun steps when starting a new business. A memorable company name will serve as the foundation of your brand.
Once you've settled on a name, join ProMatcher and get (free) help marketing your construction business.
Find new marketing ideas and more!
Construction Company Name Examples
Having trouble coming up with a company name? We're here to help! We've compiled this list of business name suggestions to help you get started.
1. MSY Construction Co.
2. Montgomery County Builders
3. Fireside Remodeling
4. Red Bird Renovations
5. Northern Michigan Builders
6. Champion Construction Partners
7. Mount Pleasant Construction Enterprises
8. Cobb Family Design + Build
9. Russell Brothers Construction
10. Top-Notch Home Remodeling
11. Paulson Priority Contracting
12. Jay Penn Construction Co.
13. Peretti Prestige Builders
14. Old Dominion Luxury Homes
15. Apex Construction
16. Riverside Building Services
17. Division One Contracting Services
18. Murphy Construction Corp.
19. Greensboro Construction, LLC.
20. Kalorama Contractor Services
21. Sterling Specialty Contracting
22. Northwest Valley Construction
23. DeSoto Home Remodelers
24. Magnolia Construction Services
25. Paramount General Construction
26. Beverly Hills Construction & Remodeling
27. Apple Tree Custom Construction
28. Deer Run Contractors
29. Preferred Contractors of Arkansas
30. Dupont Design + Build
31. Lincoln Boulevard Construction & Demolition
32. Sapphire Construction & General Contracting
33. AJ Intelligent Design + Construction
34. Mosby's Contracting
35. B. Cooper Construction Consulting
36. Purple Line Building Co.
37. Simon Muliti-Family Construction
38. LEP Sustainable Builders
39. Colby Commercial Construction
40. Frontier Construction
41. Pioneer Home Services
42. Belmont Building Inc.
43. Rio Road Construction Management
44. Beck & Paul Construction Services
45. Topeka Remodel & Redesign
46. Remodeling & Restoration
47. Better Homes of Buffalo
48. Russo Elite Builders
49. Yorba Linda Custom Remodeling
50. Boise Kitchen & Bath Renovations
51. Music City Restoration & Repair
52. All-Pro Construction Group
53. MGK Custom Homes
54. Hometown Additions and Sunrooms
55. Grover Property Development + Construction
56. Prime Pro Builders
57. Deep Creek Construction Innovations
58. Mid-Atlantic Carpentry and Construction
59. Bridgehampton Kitchens & Basement Finishing
60. Antonia Masonry + Construction
61. Sidell Construction Management Services
62. Coral Gables Home Improvement
63. Bulldog Building Solutions
64. Remington & Company Contracting
65. Big Easy Builder Co.
66. Vortex Construction HQ
Have you settled on a name? Use Logojoy to design a logo for your business!
Prices start as low as $20. Design your logo in a matter of minutes.
Construction Business Name Criteria:
1) Be unique!
Differentiation is key! It's important to separate yourself from the pack from choosing a company name that is unique and memorable. You don't have to choose the obvious name. What name will help you stand out?
2) Make it clear that you work in the construction industry.
Eliminate the guesswork! Your company name should be somewhat descriptive. A prospective customer should be able to tell what you do without having to ask many questions. If your name is too vague, consumers may seek out another construction company.
3) Have fun with it!
Choosing a company name is one of the most fun parts of starting a business. At the end of the day, the name of your construction company only matters so much. Your top priorities should be finding your first customers and performing high-quality work. If you are looking for ways to market your new construction business, we can help!
Go here to see how ProMatcher can help you market your new construction business today!