How Much Does It Cost to Take Down Wallpaper?
Cost Comparison by City
|Charlotte, NC||$39 - $47 per hour|
|El Paso, TX||$38 - $45 per hour|
|Jacksonville, FL||$39 - $46 per hour|
|Kansas City, MO||$41 - $49 per hour|
|Memphis, TN||$37 - $44 per hour|
|Newark, NJ||$54 - $65 per hour|
|Oakland, CA||$58 - $70 per hour|
|Oklahoma City, OK||$39 - $46 per hour|
|San Diego, CA||$56 - $66 per hour|
|Seattle, WA||$51 - $61 per hour|
|Tempe, AZ||$40 - $48 per hour|
|Washington, DC||$59 - $70 per hour|
|Free Wallpaper Removal Cost Estimates|
The amount of time each job requires can vary greatly. In most cases, it will depend on the unique specifications of your project.
- How old is the wallpaper?
- Has someone painted over the wallpaper?
- How many layers of wallpaper need to be removed?
- How much prep work is required?
- Does furniture need to be covered or re-located?
- Do the walls to be primed and painted upon completion?
As the degree of difficulty increases, so will the cost. Before hiring a wallpaper removal contractor, it's important to get several quotes for the job.
Having trouble finding a contractor?
Use our matching service to get quotes from local wallpaper removal services
Not ready to hire someone yet?
Taking down the wallpaper yourself?