What Should Be Included in a Roofing Website Design?Your roofing company's website should allow interested customers to learn more about your business and the services you provide. It's important to include well-written text and high-quality pictures of your work. Your roofing website should include certain key pages, such as an "About Us" page and a "Contact Us" page.
Get online marketing tips for roofers from ProMatcher →
When designing a website for your roofing company, be sure to include pages for About Us, Services, and Contact Us. You can also include pages for Pricing, FAQ, Our Work, and Testimonials.
Every roofing website design should include these key pages:
1. About Us. This is your place to share what makes your company stand out. Include key team member bios and share how long you’ve been in business.
2. Services. List out which roofing materials your company installs and what types of repair services your company offers. If you only serve certain geographic areas, it’s a good idea to include that info here, too.
3. Contact Us. You can have a contact form right on your website, or just a phone number and email address.
If you have more time to build out additional pages on your website, you could include the following:
4. Pricing. Even if it is just cost ranges or an explanation of how you go about giving estimates, this is helpful for educating your customers.
5. FAQs. You can answer questions about roofing options, typical project timelines, financing, and more.
6. Our Work. Provide a portfolio of projects you’ve done in the past with photos and descriptions. Be sure to get your customers’ permission first.
7. Testimonials. Let your customers do the talking about your quality of work and customer service.