Garage Door Lead Pricing
Most garage door lead prices range from $10 to $25 a piece. Honestly, the average price depends on a many different things. Keep reading below to learn more. If you're interested in buying garage door installation or repair leads, we can help! Join ProMatcher today and find new leads for your business!
Lead Pricing Factors:
1. Who are you buying the lead from? Is this a reputable company? How long have they been in business? Are the leads verified?
2. What is the lead generation company's pricing model? While many companies use a pay-per-lead model, there are other lead providers that allow you to buy a monthly subscription.
3. Are these exclusive or shared garage door leads? Shared leads are sold to more than one garage door company. This allows consumers to compare different options and request multiple estimates.
4. What type of project is the lead for? What does the job entail? Is this person looking to install an opener or are they looking to install all new doors for a three-car garage? The estimated cost of the job will impact the price of the lead. Garage door repair leads may be cheaper than garage door installation leads.
5. Where is your garage door business located? Lead prices are typically higher in competitive markets. Lead prices in Brooklyn, NY are higher than they are in Kansas City, MO.
Interested in learning more about buying leads? Check out this article about garage door repair lead generation
Last Updated: July 22, 2019