34 Appraisal Business Name Ideas
Now that we’ve covered the basics, here are some good real estate appraisal company names. Don’t take this process all that seriously. Don’t stress! Make it even more fun by including your family members, friends, neighbors, and peers.
1. Johnson Family Appraisal
2. Missoula Real Estate Appraisers
3. Market Street Home Appraisal
4. Bristol Appraisal Services
5. Abe the Appraisal Guy
6. Riverview Appraisers
7. Elite Team Appraisal Services
8. Beachside Property Appraisal Co.
9. Southeast Appraisal Corp.
10. Primetime Appraising
11. Grand Rapids Building Appraisal
12. Magnolia Commercial Appraisal Services
13. Beacon Hill Home Appraisal Services
14. Sacramento Appraisal Group
15. Maple Valley Auctioneers & Appraisers
16. MGK Property Appraisers
17. Downtown Appraisal Company
18. Premiere Appraisals of South Beach
19. Rosslyn Appraisal Solutions
20. Loudoun Appraisal Consultants
21. Right-On-Time Appraisal Services
22. Newcomb Home Appraisal Group
23. David & Son Appraisers
24. Pittsburgh Pro Appraisal
25. Douglasville Property Appraisal Co.
26. Advanced Appraisal Adventures
27. Glen Rock Home Appraisers
28. Shirlington Real Estate Appraisal
29. Affordable Appraisal & More
30. Bluejacket Appraisal, LLC
31. Big Cat Real Estate Services
32. Appraising Across Allenton
33. Key Asset Appraisal
34. The Boise Valuation Group
Get more marketing ideas for your appraisal business »
Naming Your Property Appraisal Business
1. What are your company’s strengths?
The name of your business should reflect and highlight your specialty. What do you do best? What separates you from other local appraisers? It’s important to define your USP (or unique selling position). Is home appraisal your specialty? Do you typically appraise commercial buildings? Do you guarantee a quick turnaround time? The name should emphasize whatever makes you uniquely qualified for each new job.
2. Is the name unique?
Your appraisal service should have a unique identity. It’s important to make sure it’s not too similar to another local company. It’s easy enough to do a little bit of online research before settling on a name. Re-branding at a later time is expensive. You want to avoid this at all costs.
Need home appraisal leads? We can help!
Is it memorable? Catchy?
Be creative! Don't be afraid to have a sense of humor - if that’s your brand. The name can be clever. Don’t feel pressured to pick something that feels stuffy or too professional. People are more likely to remember a name that makes a lasting first impression. Humor is one way to do that.
▶ 14 Key Marketing Ideas to Grow Your Real Estate Appraisal Business
▶ How Much Money Can Appraisers Make?
Last Updated: September 9, 2019