How Much Do Pool Cleaning Leads Cost?
Pool cleaning leads usually range in price from $10 to $35 per lead. However, the cost of each lead may vary based on several different factors.
|By ProMatcher Staff|
What impacts the cost of each lead?
1. Where did you buy the lead? How long as the company been in business?
2. Has the lead been verified over the phone?
3. What type of service is the customer interested in? For example, commercial pool cleaning leads may cost more than residential leads. A lead for recurring service is often more valuable than a lead for a one-time cleaning or pool opening service.
4. How many other contractors are eligible to purchase the lead? Or is the lead exclusive to you?
5. Where is your business located? How competitive is the local pool service market?
Last Updated: September 9, 2019