Selecting the right name for your architecture firm is an important decision. Set your company apart from other local competitors with a creative name. We have put together this list to help you come up with a great name for your architecture studio.
31 Architecture Firm Name Ideas
Now that we’ve covered the basics, here are some good architecture design firm names. Don’t take this process too seriously. Make it fun! It helps to include your family and friends in the decision-making process.
1. K&J Residential Design
2. OPA Architects
3. Chord Street Design Concepts
4. Nashville Design Associates
5. Patriots Design Group
6. Cherry Road Architects
7. Annapolis Architectural Services
8. Southfield & Smith Architecture
9. Sanders Corner Design + Build
10. EarthWise Architecture & Technology
11. Bloomington Architects & Engineers
12. Lyon Custom Design Co.
13. Jennifer Winter, Architect
14. Bridgewater Design Solutions
15. Purple Cobra Design Partners
16. sun valley architects
17. Sustainable Design Concepts
18. Northwest Restaurant Design Co.
19. Loudoun County Design Collective
20. Appleton Commercial Design
21. BlueSky Architects + Engineering
22. R. Fisher Design Studios
23. Birmingham Cornerstone Architects
24. Hometown Architects and Planners
25. Prime99 Hospitality Concepts
26. SuperGreen Planning & Design
27. Diligent Drafting + Design
28. Alexandria Historic Preservation & Design
29. Cooper Industrial Design
30. Iconic Interiors
31. Savannah Architects, P.C.
Get more marketing ideas for architecture business »
Naming Your Architecture Firm
What's your specialty?
The name of firm should reflect your strengths. What do you do best? What separates you from other firms? What is your USP (or unique selling position)? If you specialize in home design, you may want to include the word "Home" or “Residential” in the name of your company. If you specialize in eco-friendly design, including the word "sustainable" or "green" may be a good signal.
Is the name unique?
Your architecture firm should have a unique identity. You don't want anyone to hire another local architect instead of you because the names were too similar. Before settling on a name, make sure to do some online research about the local market to prevent any mix-ups.
Need design leads? We can help!
Does it have a nice ring to it?
Be creative! Don't be afraid to have a sense of humor. Your company name can be clever, catchy, or just funny. People are more likely to remember a name that puts a smile on their face.