How Much to Install Halloween Decorations?
On average, you will spend between $200 and $320 to have someone help you install Halloween decorations for half the day (about 4 hours).
However, your geographic location and the nature of your project could have a big impact on your budget.
| |A few helpful tips
Sample Halloween decorating projects:
- Schedule early! Some companies may offer special discounts to people who are willing to put up their Halloween decorations a little earlier.
- Ask to see pictures of past work. Before hiring a decorating service, ask to see a few pictures of their past work. Many will be able to send you a link to their online portfolio.
- Use your own decorations. Don’t feel pressured to go out and buy new decorations. The decorating service can help you use the decorations you already have.
Find Local Halloween Decorating Services →
- Cover trees and bushes with fake cobwebs, spiders, and bats
- Transform your home or business into a haunted house
- Create special effects to scare Trick-or-Treaters
- Decorate and carve pumpkins
- Setup Halloween-themed inflatable decorations (ghosts,
- Hang lights around the inside and outside of your home
- Turn your lawn into a graveyard with tombstones, zombies, and skeletons
- Decorate and setup for Halloween party (for adults or children)