How Much to Install Halloween Decorations?
On average, you will spend between $200 and $320 to have someone help you install Halloween decorations for half the day (about 4 hours).
However, your geographic location and the nature of your project could have a big impact on your budget.
| A few helpful tips:
- Schedule early! Some companies may offer special discounts to people who are willing to put up their Halloween decorations a little earlier.
- Ask to see pictures of past work. Before hiring a decorating service, ask to see a few pictures of their past work. Many will be able to send you a link to their online portfolio.
- Use your own decorations. Don’t feel pressured to go out and buy new decorations. The decorating service can help you use the decorations you already have.
Sample Halloween decorating projects:
- Cover trees and bushes with fake cobwebs, spiders, and bats
- Transform your home or business into a haunted house
- Create special effects to scare Trick-or-Treaters
- Decorate and carve pumpkins
- Setup Halloween-themed inflatable decorations (ghosts,
- Hang lights around the inside and outside of your home
- Turn your lawn into a graveyard with tombstones, zombies, and skeletons
- Decorate and setup for Halloween party (for adults or children)
Find Local Halloween Decorating Services →