by VentureStreet  Join Our Network

Turner Transformation Design  

615 Warburton ave Suite 7H - Yonkers, NY 10701
www.TurnerTransformationDesign.com
Turner Transformation Design is your one stop Home improvement resource for real estate staging & preparing your home or listing to sell. Based in New York City, we create beautiful interiors and stage homes in New York City & Los Angeles County. Whether you are looking for a Home Stager, Real estate stager, or Commercial & Residential Cleaning...... we do it all!

Jason lee Turner - 718-708-1488  

Head Interior Designer

My Expertise
“Award winning Company”

Services
Architects - Commercial
Architects - Residential
Interior Decorators - Residential
Interior Designers - Commercial
Interior Designers - Residential

Years Experience
7

Request Information
First Name
Last Name
Phone Number
Email
Zip
Select service you require
Describe Your Need

By submitting, you agree to our Terms & Conditions
Project Gallery  


Your Home is a valuable asset and a major investment. Smart sellers understand the important role that Staging plays in the selling process. By having your home Staged it will be presented competitively and at its best. The Staging Professionals at New York home staging company Turner Transformation Design have a plan to suit your situation whether you need a little guidance or a complete home make over. During this visit the Home Staging Professional will do a brief walk through. Measurements and photos may be taken. New York home staging company Turner Transformation Design, will then prepare a cost estimate for the Staging. Should you wish to have the Professional Home Stager spend time with you during this initial appointment to share ideas, select paint colors, suggest upgrades, or make suggestions for Staging the property on your own, You may wish to schedule a Consultation call us.
About Us Image


About Us Image


About Us Image


About Us Image


About Us Image


About Us Image
Testimonials
"I would like to thank Turner Transformation Design and especially Jason for the brilliant staging of 69th street. Jason is exceptionally talented as a designer, a visionary and undoubtedly, as a decent and darned nice person to work with, he made the difference!" Maria Torressy Managing Director Brown Harris Stevens …I would say that at least 75% of the people who walked through the door complimented the styling of the apartment. (We believe that the other 25% were just shy.) But most importantly, after receiving several offers on our apartment, we accepted one just three weeks after putting it on the market. We truly believe that had we not staged the apartment we wouldn’t have been able to sell so quickly. ( We didn’t even use a broker.) …We also appreciate your flexibility. …. We thank you for your continued guidance even after you had presented us with the “plan” we had originally agreed to. We will definitely refer friends and family to you. We wish you continued success with
"I would like to thank Turner Transformation Design and especially Jason for the brilliant staging of 69th street. Jason is exceptionally talented as a designer, a visionary and undoubtedly, as a decent and darned nice person to work with, he made the difference!" Maria Torressy Managing Director Brown Harris Stevens …I would say that at least 75% of the people who walked through the door complimented the styling of the apartment. (We believe that the other 25% were just shy.) But most importantly, after receiving several offers on our apartment, we accepted one just three weeks after putting it on the market. We truly believe that had we not staged the apartment we wouldn’t have been able to sell so quickly. ( We didn’t even use a broker.) …We also appreciate your flexibility. …. We thank you for your continued guidance even after you had presented us with the “plan” we had originally agreed to. We will definitely refer friends and family to you. We wish you continued success with
How We Charge For Our Services
Architects - Residential
- $50.00 to $150.00 per hour (plus materials)
......

Interior Decorators - Residential
- $65.00 to $150.00 per hour (plus materials)
......

* All information in this profile, including licensing, has been provided by Turner Transformation Design. This information is not verified by ProMatcher.

Home   |   Articles & Videos   |   Affiliates   |   Networking Groups   |   Search by Category   |   Professionals

Terms of Use   |   Privacy   |   About Us   |   Contact Us   |   Member Login

© 2003-2014 - VentureStreet, LLC

Join Our Business Network