by VentureStreet  Join Our Network
The Effect of Abdominal Exercise on Abdominal Fat
By



Per the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, according to a new study on the effect of abdominal exercise on abdominal fat, there appeared to be no significant effect of abdominal exercises on body fat percentage, body weight, android fat percentage, android fat, abdominal circumference, abdominal skinfold and suprailiac skinfold measurements. The study included 24 sedentary but healthy subjects assigned to either an exercise group or a control group. The exercise group performed 7 abdominal exercises: 2 sets of 10 reps, 6 days a week for 6 weeks. Body composition and muscular endurance were tested before and after.

80% of your ability to reduce excess body fat is determined by what you eat, the other 20% is from lifestyle and exercise.



Get Matched to Local Health & Wellness Consultants
Find Wellness Consultants
Other articles you may like:
Detoxification is Delicious!
The benefits of detoxification program based on whole food nutrition and food based...

Are You Suffering From Lack of Emotional Reward?
The bottom line is that the quality of your life and health highly depends on your...

Arthritis - Laser Treatment
Arthritis is caused by feelings of being unloved, criticism and long-standing...

Charting Your Path To Meaning And Fulfillment
Entering into your spirituality is a private journey. Each of us is drawn to a different...

10 Facts and Myths about H1N1
Rasmussen College provides facts and myths about H1N1.

Be the first to find this article helpful.
Get Matched to Local Health & Wellness Consultants
About the Author

Paul Hanson, Trimfeast.com
11563 Willowood Ct.
Moorpark, CA 93021
805-529-7597

Contact Author: request info

If you would like to re-print this article, please contact the author.
Other articles you may like:
Wellness: Green Cleaning Products
Learn more about going green while saving money.

Wellness by Ramona
This video provides information on the background of Ramona Fasula and the services that...

Climbing the Rungs of the Health Heights Ladder
It's possible to have an extended lifespan by the achievement of even further...

Say Goodbye to Allergies - Natural Allergy Solutions
This article is about understanding the nature of Allergies, why are they develop and...

Fitness—A State of Mind, Body and Spirit
In today's stress filled world, finding time to keep fit can be another source of...

Editorial Disclaimer: The views expressed in articles published on this website are those of the authors alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of this website or its staff. The articles on this site do not constitute a recommendation or endorsement with respect to any views, company, or product. Authors affirm that article submissions are their original content or that they have permission to reproduce.

Home   |   Articles & Videos   |   Affiliates   |   Networking Groups   |   Search by Category   |   Professionals

Terms of Use   |   Privacy   |   About Us   |   Contact Us   |   Member Login

© 2003-2014 - VentureStreet, LLC

Join Our Business Network