by VentureStreet  Join Our Network
How Do You Know If You Are Completely Covered?
By Brian Vann



Do you know your major medical (health) insurance only pay your doctor and hospital bill and that's only 32% of the total bill, the other 68% is what we call the out of pocket expense like deductibles, co-payments, lost of income, and traveling expense that your health insurance may not cover.

Have you ever spend a night in the hospital, if you have you know how expensive it can get. It will run you into the thousands, and most insurance companies will not pay a single dime until you pay you co-payments or deductibles first and then they will pay the rest of the 32% of the total bill.

Do your health insurance company pay you if you are out of work in the hospital due to an illness, accident or injury, you know that effects two incomes, if you are in the hospital due to an accident, injury or illness your spouse will be in there with you. Chances are your employer will pay you disability pay and that's anywhere from 50% to 75% of your income, and the way the economy is today every penny is accounted for.

What if you got into an accident! Do your insurance company pay the ambulance for coming to pick you up, if the ambulance gets there and find out you have to be air lift to a special hospital and that will run you up into the thousands addition to your hospital bill, do they pay for child care, transportation back and forth to the doctor or the hospital, just think if you are in the hospital your bills are going to keep on coming in, they are not going to nail the mail box shut because you are sick or injured.

Now you see what I'm talking about! Even tho you have a good or great health insurance plan there's a possibility you still have gaps in the plan.That's why I do I talk to people to see if they have any gaps in their benefit plans, and if they do we work together to see if we can come up with a solution to fill in those gaps.

My suggestion to you is get an good supplemental benefit plan, AFLAC is one of the best supplemental benefit plan company on the market, it will meet you goal and exceed your goals.

If you have any questions or comments on how to make a good benefit plan better please get in contact with me and we can work together and come up with a solution.

Author - Brian D. Vann
vann@bdbenefitprovider.com
http://www.bdbenefitprovider.com





Need some help with insurance? We can match you to an insurance professional in your local area.
Find Local Insurance Agents
Other articles you may like:
4 Key Components Of A Properly Structured Life Insurance Policy
Have you given thought to getting a new life insurance policy? Are you struggling to...

How to Access the Treasure in Your Old Life Insurance Policy
Those over 65, or younger if in poor health, can sell their policy to an investor group,...

Security for your Sweetheart
For Valentine's Day you can do the usual, or you can do something that could make a...

Mr. Agent, I Have Insurance Provided Through My Job!
Is Insurance at your job adequate for the future? While I think it is a great thing to...

Insurance Solutions
This article is to provide helpful information about insurance solutions, insurance...

Be the first to find this article helpful.
Need some help with insurance? We can match you to an insurance professional in your local area.
About the Author

Brian Vann, B.D. Benefit Provider
Raleigh, NC 27610
919-410-9523

If you would like to re-print this article, please contact the author.
Other articles you may like:
Friend or Foe - Funeral Funding
A fresh way to look at your competition. Whether your in the funeral funding assignment...

Recharged Marketing for your Funeral Home
How badly do you feel when one of your families choose another Funeral Home? What’s...

Final Expense
The benefits of funeral insurance.

Life Insurance
Why Life Insurance?

Five Financial Threats to Your Financial Security
Are you ready for these 5 financial threats to your financial security? Everyone will...

Editorial Disclaimer: The views expressed in articles published on this website are those of the authors alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of this website or its staff. The articles on this site do not constitute a recommendation or endorsement with respect to any views, company, or product. Authors affirm that article submissions are their original content or that they have permission to reproduce.

Home   |   Articles & Videos   |   Affiliates   |   Networking Groups   |   Search by Category   |   Professionals

Terms of Use   |   Privacy   |   About Us   |   Contact Us   |   Member Login

© 2003-2014 - VentureStreet, LLC

Join Our Business Network